What’s a smartphone made of? by Kim Preshoff (TED ed). As of 2018, there are around 2.5 billion smartphone users in the world. If we broke open all their newest phones, which are just a fraction of the total that’ve…
Posted on Joan J. Scott
- 10 Secret phone features you’ll start using right away (Iphone and Android)
- What Really Makes The Rich Get Richer And The Poor Get Poorer? (The Five Laws Of Gold)
- Why poor gets poorer - How I learned What success is?
- Idea Greening the ghetto summary - Majora Carter
- Kids Obsessed With Dinosaurs Are Smarter Than Others