Why should you read “One Hundred Years of Solitude”? by Francisco Díez-Buzo (TED ed). One day in 1965, while driving to Acapulco for a vacation with his family, Colombian journalist Gabriel García Márquez abruptly turned his car around, asked his…
Posted on Paula R. Gorman
- 10 Secret phone features you’ll start using right away (Iphone and Android)
- What Really Makes The Rich Get Richer And The Poor Get Poorer? (The Five Laws Of Gold)
- Why poor gets poorer - How I learned What success is?
- Idea Greening the ghetto summary - Majora Carter
- Kids Obsessed With Dinosaurs Are Smarter Than Others